Wednesday, August 01, 2007

MARCUS SCHENKENBERG vs PATRICK RIBBSAETER

Dear Players,

Today I reveal to you all who has been my truly inspiration even before I started modeling.
First place is of course my lovely father, who have been behind and supporting me since young age. I LOVE YOU DAD !
The second person who has inspired me is MARCUS SCHENKENBERG !
Following and studying my IDOL ”Marcus Schenkenberg" WORLDS FIRST MALE MODEL. has been one of the reasons behind my great success. And I’m ever grateful for having the best teacher in the field...
To become successful in your field whether you work as Fireman, Cleaner, PR, CEO,..
Always find your own role model who is the best in the same field as you. Study and copy the same pattern of your “IDOL” in every possible way and incorporate it to your own unique style.. YOU CAN START WITH ME ;)

If they and I can, so can YOU ;)

Nothing comes and for free, especially not money.. So work it baby, because money is always good to have ;)
I think its time for my ‘MASTER’ to step down from the thrown and leave it to me. His successor PATRICK RIBBSAETER !

REMEMBER, YOU BECOME WHAT YOU EAT ;)

Please leave me your VOTE !

Today I also did a photoshoot for "Wall Paper Magazine". Got approach by MODELSTORY thailand.. Vill edit the video tonight and post it for you PLAYERS tomorrow with photos. Today was a long day of waiting. But in the end everything came together just fine. So it has been another great day for me.

Hope you had a great day as well. If not, do something about it ;)


Cheers,
UNIVERSAL PLAYER




1. Marcus


Patrick


2.Marcus



Patrick



3.Marcus

Patrick



4.Marcus

Patrick



5.Marcus

Patrick



6.Marcus

Patrick




7.Marcus

Patrick




8.Marcus

Patrick




9.Marcus

Patrick




10.Marcus

Patrick


FOR MORE OF MARCUS, PLEASE VISIT: MARCUS SCHENKENBERG WEBSITE