Thursday, August 02, 2007

FEATURING "MARC" FROM GERMANY !

DEAR PLAYERS,

Today features is:


Hey Marc !


UNIVERSAL PLAYER is very privileged to have you featured on this unique
blog.

I have assembled a few questions for you to answer about your life in the
competitive modeling industry.

1. How does it feel to be featured on 'UNIVERSAL PLAYER ?
Marc: I like Universal Player coz it's Mr. Patrick Ribbsaeter I met long
time ago here in Bangkok... If I will get something out of it is not first
priority, I just wanna support the Idea behind it... ;) Get the freaking
people in da world a more realistic Impression what it actually means to be
a model and entertainer in our world, coz it s not always just fun and party
like the most people think! ;) Cheers fellas


2. What got you to start modeling and in what way has it changed your life ?
Marc: My friend who told me to join a face contest... I didn't coz my that
time girlfriend didn't want me to join! Argh... after we broke up I took
pictures of my self about a 1000 and took the 5 best out of it and joined a
modelsite on the internet, where a photographer offered me a test shoot,
with the new pictures I joined a professional agency in Frankfurt
EastWestModels! That's it actually... since then I was part time modeling
and fulltime since 3 years now mostly in Asia!

How it changed my life, hum... Travelling and meeting other people actually
made me more tolerant and open minded! Experience I will never forget in my
life! On one hand it felt good to be on the first place easier accepted by
others coz of your look, but what I didn't like so much that people also
start to prejudge you coz of your Job of being a model! But all together, I
think I am happy about that direction my life took coz of modeling, it's
challenging to organize your life, because you do not have an fixed income
also most of the models are taking a big risk... you never know how you ll
work on the next destination or market also because it changes so quickly.


3. What markets have you worked in so far ?
Marc: Mostly Asia (Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul)... Europe of course
(germany, Switzerland, Greece, Italy) and South Africa... I would like to
work in the states next year (LA and NYC) I m planning that trip now!


4. What is the hardest thing about modeling ?
Marc: You have to be patient at the beginning and when you have times with
less work you have to learn how to survive. Sometimes you make quick cash
and also a lot of cash but you have plenty time to spend that money even
faster than it came in.

And you ll always have clients or agents telling you, you are to fat, you
are to skinny, you are too asian, you are too european, we don't like this
and we don't like that... you have to learn not to take things personal
otherwise you are going down with them... If you get depressed coz of that
you are doing the wrong job. And always remember there are enough others
they like your look. ;)

You are surrounded of many beautiful people and like most of people say, you
meet you future partner at your work. It s hard most of the times to bring a
relationship to work, when your are tarvelling and having so many
temptations around you...

Also you get confronted by others with jealousy, coz people think, hey this
is a model, she/he must be arrogant, full of her/himself... blabla... we
don't look necessarily less time in the mirror like others probably do.
People also should not forget that most of the models in the world are doing
that part time. I meet more students modeling during their free time as
really fulltime models. Most of them havn't even finished highschool...

5. Being a popular guy among Women & Men, how do you handle that situation ?
Marc: Just never forget that you are not a better person coz of your look or
job, try to understand others and especially yourself in the eyes of others!
It took me a long time to realize that people really see me different coz of
my job, but maybe it was even an advantage that I didn't know at the
beginning, coz I was just myself... :)


6. Are you single now ?
Marc: I'm single but have a crush on someone I met recently...


7. What's the most bizarre you've been through since starting out as a model
?
Marc: Gay stylist asking me for help changing my underwear! :p hehehe...


8. What makes you different from other models in the fashion Industry ?
Marc: Cant say, coz that's up to others they see me, because my perspective
is subjective! :D


9. How do you define a successful model ?
Marc: I am successful when I can make my living with my job and I feel
comfortable with my job... I mean that in general, doesn't matter which Job
I'm doing, model or broker or officeworker or whatever...


10.Where do you see yourself 10 years from now ?
Marc: Fucking no clue... hahahaha... Hopefully I have a family by then and
got more settled. :)


11.What suggestions could you give to people who starting out in the
modeling
business?
Marc: Come in and find out... ;)

------------------------------------------------
I want to say many thanks to “MARC” for letting me featuring him on the ‘UNIVERSAL PLAYER”.
Wishing “Marc” a lot of success in his endeavor and hope see him back here again soon.

PHOTOS OF MARC JOURDAN:









*FOR BOOKING AND ENQUIRIES REGARDING "MARC". YOU CAN LEAVE THEM HERE ON MY COMMENT BOX !


THX.

Also ceck my latest INTERVIEW under RIBBTALK with male model "SEBASTIAN" from Sweden.

CLICK THIS LINK HERE:

RIBBTALK
RIBBTALK
RIBBTALK
RIBBTALK


Here are some photos and video from "WALLPAPER MAGAZINE".



GETTING READY FOR WORK.


































Received a photo from Pable Chester. We can call this photo "PLAY BACK" ;)


PLEASE PLAY ME SOME MORELOVE AND SEND ME YOUR EXTERME PHOTO AS WELL.
LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVE YOUR SUPPORT AND PHOTO VERY SOON.

SHOWING SOME SUPPORT BACK TO PABLO C.














CHEERS.

UNIVERSALPLAYER