Saturday, April 07, 2007

SATURDAY EVENING !

Dear Player,

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU !



HOW DID YOUR WEEKEND START, HAVE YOU BEEN EATING ANY EGG’S ?
Myself, I eat egg’s couple of times a week. HAHA... ESPECIALLY LIKE WHEN IT SERVES LIKE THE PHOTO ABOVE ;)
Of courrse I'm not being serious now.. In fcat actually it depends on my workout how many egg's I eat etc ?
Egg white is great if you want some protein after workout. Take at least six egg whites and shake it up...
Yesterday and all day today. I have been working on the blog as you can see ?

What do you players think about the new layout I’ve created ?
The total hours its been taking me changing the Codes / HTML to make this blog look like it does now. Its around 20 hours of hard work non-stop.. Determination and stubbornness is indeed useful tool to have. Especially in occassion like this one. I was about going mad yesterday night. When making HTML codes and placing them in the content wrapper, they need to be excat. And its difficult when you have stuff like”pixels, div/ , etc etc..
I’m telling you. To learn these computer codes is damn hard. But after sometime, of course you get a good hang of it and then the fun begins”Its like magic”. But as I sad.
Thought I was going mad yesterday. Pooohhhhhh.....


--------------------------------
Here is motivation for today Saturday.

A CLOSER EXPLANATION ABOUT GOALS, AND WHY YOU SHOULD THINK OF THEM AT ALL TIME.

They keep you focused.
They give you something to shoot for.
They keep solution ideas flowing.
They give you enthusiasm.
They chart your course in life.
They give you purpose.
They help you stay productive.
They give you clarity in decision-making.
They provide a measuring stick for considering ideas.
They help you stay organized.
They help you sell yourself to others.
They help you judge your productivity and effectiveness.
They will make your boss happy.
--------------------------------

HAPPY EASTER PLAYER's !

CHEERS,

UNIVERSAL PLAYER