Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday: Second day for Motor jeans catalog.

Dear Players,

Its day 2 now for the photo shoot of “Motor Jeans” in Turkey.
We just half way in the second day. Sitting down now and having Lunch all of us.
Did some great shoots earlier this morning.
After yesterday shoot, I was to tired once i reach back to the model flat. I actually crashed in bed after eating late dinner and a hot shower.
Thought I would post some pictures from yesterday shoot.
Cheers,

Patrick

THIS IS PHOTOS FROM FIRST DAY (MONDAY) PHOTOSHOOT).

DAY 1.
Parts of the Hotel.. Very old english style.




Angie and me. Angie is only 15 years old.



Accessories for the shoot.




Breakfast: Sandwich with Cheese.


Time for makeup




Make up Artist " Hamis" & me


"Hakan" very well known stylist in Istanbul. Great person to work with.




Ok, I'm ready to shoot guys.






Photographer "Mufat".


Hair stylist Ibrahim and me joking around.



Last outfit..


DAY ONE FINISHED....
-------------------------------------------------


DAY TWO (TUESDAY)

Time for makeup once again ;)



Ibrahims favourite products "Swartchkopf".


Julia gets her hair & makeup done as well.



The view from our changing room in the Hotel.



The girls are getting ready on the BED.


So thought I might just join them in ;) Ha ha



Organised chaos while shooting.




HOT COUPLE !


Hmmmmm......


Working on my computer as always.



These two pictures are take by hairstylist Ibrahim with my digital camera. Nice huh.



The girls are ready to shoot.


There is a saying that goes like this."Anything to get the perfect shot". Aint that so true ;)


Joking around with Ibrahim.


Before shoot finished, I took some poses for myself ;)


Shoot is over....


Here is a video from the first day shoot.



Time is now late evening (11 Pm) tuesday night.

Going to gym now.

Cheers,

Patrick