Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wednesday Morning 01.00 Am

Dear players,

Time is now 01.00 Am in the morning to wednesday. Just came back from the gym. Ahhhhh. Had myself a nice run for couple of minutes ;) Worked my biceps and triceps a bit as well. Don’t want to push myself to hard after been working all day long.
Tomorrow I have one casting and a call back for a Tv-commercial. Hopefully I get it. I'm suppose to have a shoot as well with "Cemil". But the agency havent sad anything so far. The agency in turkey are a little bit slow or not organised that well with things yet.

Today I received my “CLINIC CLEAR SHAMPOO” Tv-commercial from last year december.

Hope you players like it ?

Cheers,

THE UNIVERSAL PLAYER

CLINIC CLEAR SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL !


P.S I forgot to tell.. My birthday is coming up on the 28 th of March. Will be 27 by then. Wooo hooooo.... PARTY PARTY !