Friday, January 26, 2007

THIS POST IS SUCH A DIZZZ TO ALL LOSERS ON MY BLOG !

I’m such a bad ass, like all the “losers” leaving” comments on my blog. Ohhhhhhh. I’m crying now. Sorry... but my fucking ego is to big to let assholes like you all ”bad comment people” put me down. There is only one word for you all ”LOSER’s”.
I have all the time in the world to answer your comments and emails”TRUST ME”.
DO YOU ???????
Hahahahaha...

I’m such a asshole these days, dont you agree ;) And it's not just because of you as an asshole. Please don’t take the credit for it.
Victoria, Benz, Lucky and all the people who really appreciate my blog. Don’t think I’m talking to you ;)
This is for all the other losers ;)
Suddenly I ‘Love” to type on my fabulous Mac book.... I wonder why ;) Hahaha
Please guys, chill on my big fucking ego. You are just making it bigger by giving me all this attention...
Please feed me some more. I definitely need it ;)
Or what do you think ;)

haha. I cant stop laughing... And my english is getting better everyday. By typing more posts for my blog. Yes, can you beat that ?????

Please tell me more :)
I love to engage people in to my blog, especially when they don’t have any good things to say ;)
Are you with me or did you fall a sleep ;) hahaha

I’m so fucking rude if I want too, trust me ;)
Don’t tell me, you all bitches are crying now :) ohhhhhh hahaha.....

Keep it real; and get a life.
End of the day. Me provoking you. Means only one thing....

YOU WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO ME AND MY BLOG :)
YOU WANNA BET ?????????????????????????

Love,
patrick

P.S.
For all the losers....
Who loves to leave dumb comments on my blog.
You can now leave it as well on "benz's". www.xanga.com/siaoseng
I'm sure he will appreciate it ;)
"Benz" my man in moscow ;)
keep it up man.
Wer are ruling these losers.;)
Cheers,
patrick