Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Shooting for Magazine Editorial

today Editorial shoot was for. Watches from Swartch Group Thailand.
Arrived at the studio by 1 pm in the afternoon. At first I wasen't sure to be the one,shooting for this job. It was between me and a male model from brazil.
Photographer for this shoot was well know Mr P Yai. On my first travel to Thailand(5 years ago). P Yai was the first photographer I worked with,and that shoot was for Image Magazine. Today P Yai is freelancing and working with different magazines etc. It was great to see him again and do this shoot togheter. Looking forward to be working with him again soon. There was a female model also for this shoot. Her name is Helene from Norway. She represented Norway in Beauty pageants Miss World and Miss Universe. So That makes her to miss Norway. Ahhh,ok enough of my bragging.hahaha.. ;)
Here getting my Makeup ready.



One of my outfits for the shoot.

Here is the King getting his treatment ;) Second outfit.

Getting all pumped up for the shoot. Remember,always stay on top of your game.

Photographer P Yai

Photos from the shoot. These pictures are taken with a Nokia phone.