Monday, May 31, 2010


Sending a shout out to my soul mate "CRISTINA VARGAS", that I love you so much. And have always been doing since we meet 9 years ago. If nothing of this would have happen we wouldn't have been together today.. Everything definitely happens for a reason.
I feel so lucky and ultimately I'm the winner who have the opportunity to be with somebody gorgeous and amazing like you. Cristina is currently in Ibiza where she is the queen of Public Relation there. She will be back in London within 3 weeks, we are moving together and plans are to get married once all these problems have been sorted out. I still have to propose to her though.. But I did mentioned she is the one..

Can't wait to make love to you soon!!

KISSES TO YOU BABY AND HAVE FUN IN IBIZA WITH ALL YOUR FAMOUS DJ'S, BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS AND AMAZING PARTIES!!!.... Next time we do the trip together.... SOUL MATES.....

XOXO.



BABY, YOU CAN HANDCUFF ME ANYTIME... ;)