Friday, March 28, 2008

MY GIRLFRIEND MUST REAL;LY LOVE ME OR SHE IS TOTALLY CRAZY ??

Dear Player,

Yesterday was my Birthday 28 Th of Macrh, I became 28 years old. Gzzzzz.... Im getting older and quickly as well now.. But on the other hand is so cool. to have it on the same birthday year on the same calendar day...
I've ben working on quite many projects lately, one is for my party happening next week at Barsu bangkok. Its going to be a blast.. may people have already confirmed their arrival with me. Both exclusive guest and non exclusive. Anyway, they are all my family at my party..
The other day my girlfriend came home and I happen to se her new tattoo on the back. I was surprised she didn't tell me about. Then I had a closer look. And what do I see.??
Yepp, my family name "RIBBSAETER".
I asked if she is really Ok with that and not crazy.. I dont know whatto think since we only have known each other for two weeks so far.. I'm of course happy about it. But I dont want to be the cause of other people doing things that might regret later. Then I goign to fill guilty. I got a bit mad with her, because she didn't ask me. But today its all good. I also have tattoo, but of my two ex's. Veronica Hulle & Avi Siwa.
So I cant really blame her of doing it. Its a feeling a person have at the moment and should stop from living it.. Doing what my girlfriend did, its very brave and fulfill. U do exactly like your heart desire.. And that's what life is all about..
What do you think ?





THE WRITTEN TEXT IS ( KANNIKA & RIBBSAETER )

She must really love me a lot.. ;)