Saturday, March 08, 2008

Dear Players,

How are you all.

I’m sure you know Im very busy at the moment running with all my business projects, parties, people, traveling etc... Its not easy, but I’m manage it somehow... The love and passion for fashion business, parties and people all together.
For the past 2-3 weeks. I have been closing and getting business deals from right t the left like never been before.
Don’t know what it is, my charm, personality, or just the Look’s ;)

Nah, don;t think so.. Its because I have so many great friends around me helping out and care for my interests as well my strength to get things going forward. Have made these 2-3 weeks amazing.
Since u all readers are my VIP’S, I will share some of my business papers/proposal with you all. After all, if u read this blog. It means u want to improve either your Pose,fashion sense,personality, sex life, entreprenurial skills. Whatever it is. U are reading my blog. And I’m for ever grateful to ahve you UNIVERSAL PLAYERS coming back for more.

SO THIS IS MY GIFT FOR YOU! Hope this can inspire you a bit for more success.

P.S. Time is now 10.44 pm. Need to go out to the gay street and hand out my last flyers. In business. Always remember to have your on hands on everything at all time. Then u know the message will be delivered properly. ;)

Patrick

Click photo to enlarge.

MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL. SO U CAN GET SOME IDEAS OF HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN BUSINESS.