Friday, March 07, 2008

Creating successful events, means that u pay details to everything as well to receive maximum exposure and promotion. WHile entertaining your guests eye with colorful themes and ideas.
Everything that u see here from Video editing, Graphic Design, Creative, Business planning etc. It all done by the UNIVERSAL PLAYER alone. To get things done, u always need to do it yourself... This month have been incredible journey or me. Business proposal are coming in from all places and not only from bangkok(Thailand) but worldwide.

Hotels , Spa's, Resorts, Promoters are very excited to team up with me for their projects.
But frankly I'm, the one who is most excited about they approaching me... ;)
Some more good news. I will expand my modeling agency to The philippines very soon.
Its my good friend "Anton" editor of "The Philippine Tatler" who I'm going to setup>ribbsaetermodels office in Manila. Looking forward to that very much..
News about that will come very soon.. Hope you all are doing well as well and don't forget to aprty like a UNIVERSAL PLAYER only know's how to ;)
Patrick

Here are some details I've worked for this coming event. Maybe it will give you some ideas for your next event. GOOD LUCK!
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PRINTING THESE ONES, THEY DON'T WORK WITHOUT A STAMP ;)


DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PRINTING THESE ONES, THEY DON'T WORK WITHOUT A STAMP ;)