Tuesday, February 05, 2008








New model pics update from Jessica M. She is currently on stand by to come for work in Bangkok from Toronto (Canada). We looking forward having Jessica here working with us. 'THE LAST PICTURE OF THIS SET, IS WHAT BIG CLIENTS WANT FOR COMMERCIAL WORK IN THAILAND. Such as Shampoo Jobs etc. Lets see how everything will turn out for Jessica.

HERE ARE SOME WORDS FROM JESSICA M. HERSELF.

"Some people think modelling is about having a pretty face. Its not. Its about working with emotion and expression so that your viewers can feel and empathize with what you are feeling at that moment.
This last shoot I did, I believe is one of my best. Not only did it does it display great art, but it shows powerful emotions from anger to innocence and contentment to lonliness. Being able to show my expression felt incredible! It was so easy and came to me so naturally, undirected.
So I say…the more experience you have with different emotions, the more you can show them in your work!
I hope you all enjoy viewing my new work, as this is just the beginning for me".

Watch out Asia! Here I come!

CHECH OUT JESSICA'S BLOG AS WELL.

www.modelita.blogspot.com