Monday, January 28, 2008

FACEBOOK, GO FUCK YOURSELF at least until my account is working again ;)



I KNOW.........I KNOW...........I KNOW, IM ADDICTED TO FACEBOOK.....


Dear Players,

Today I'm going to blog about FACEBOOK and persistence.

While working yesterday night on my faceboo account and some other business projects... It turned out that facebook deleted my account. I was furious about this..
I emailed 200-300 emails to facebook, saying I want a clear explanation why my account got canceled without any notice.

If u are a friend of mine on facebook, u will know what work and how beautiful my profile page was. I know u do ;)

Not only that, I had build my network and got in touch with so many old and new friends from all over the world to be deleted in a slip second..

IT SUCKS FOR FACEBOOK, AND EVEN MORE FOR ME !

Is this how it suppose to be owning and being a giant in the internet world.
Just because facebook is being popular, doesnt mean they can erase somebodys profile without saying a word. Obviosuly they could..

BUT IS IT RIGHT AND WILL IT LAST IN THE END ???? I dont think so......

Im sure it must have been some damn ugly computer nerd at facebook , who saw my HOT profile and hot friends etc.. It just must have p[issedhim/her or them off somehow, since no explanation have been received yet. Maybe they stiil working on what they going to say. haha... That's what they always do !

I did though take secure measure to this, and contacted Cnn.com and some other major news channels in the united states.

I'm the most nicest guy in the world. But I could also be the worst devil..Like"Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde" If I dont get any explanation to this or my account get deleted again.I will take this further, shit like this doesnt slip my hand.. NEVER!

I have been working for soon two days straight now to get the profile looking the same again, its hard work.. But I'll try to keep msyelf PERSISTENCE and better..

This deletion of my account, wont be a setback for me, and thi ngs ;ike this shouldnt be a setback for you as well. That's where the persistence comes in.

I will leave something from INSIGHT OF TODAY that u you all players must adapt for your success. I sure do !

I will never let anything hold me down, they close my account, Im open a new one, They close it again, I open a new and then after I open my own community. And if they close it again.. I'll buy their company.. WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES ANOTHER ONE OPENS. NEVER BE AFRAID OF LOSING.

HERE TODAYS INSIGHT ! HOPE YOU LIKE IT ???


Persistence

There is no substitute for persistence! It cannot be supplanted by any other quality! Remember this in the beginning and it will hearten you when the going may seem difficult and slow.

Those who have cultivated the habit of persistence seem to enjoy insurance against failure. No matter how many times they are defeated, they finally arrive up near the top of the ladder. Sometimes it appears there is a hidden guide whose duty is to test people through all sorts of discouraging experiences. Those who pick themselves up after defeat and keep on trying arrive; and the world cries, "Bravo! I knew you could do it!" The hidden guide lets no one enjoy great achievement without passing the persistence test. Those who can't take it simply do not make the grade..

Those who can "take it" are bountifully rewarded for their persistence. They receive, as their compensation, whatever goal they are pursuing.

Napoleon Hill
From Think and Grow Rich


SO WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT ME OR EVEN YOU :)