Monday, September 17, 2007

SHARING SOME OLD AND NEW WORK !

*Today's fortune: The star of riches is shining upon you


WallPaper Magazine !

Ahhh, what happend to me in this picture.. Can't see me that much. That sucks.. ! haha.. Not good looking enough.. ;)


But here though I'm showing who's the man.. That's life sometimes. You win and you lose.
And end of the day its all about how you handle it. Its never a loss... Because in the end, you gave the win to your opponent.
So there will always be two winners ;)



Some old work, that I just requested from aphotographer "Mahesh" in India. As a model always make sure you get the details to photographers etc. Because mother agencies, most of the time say they will collect your work. But in the end they don't..
So in this game trust yourself and do the business alone or in very good condition with your agency.. Just like me !

This work was for V 3 gym in India 2006 If I can remember right??


The photographers "Mahesh details:

MAHESH WEBSITE