Friday, August 31, 2007

MORE GOOD LOOKING MODELS,BLOGGING NOW !




Dear Players,

Hope you all had a great week...

Myself busy as usual. The posting now are a bit short ... I KNOW !
Longer once will come very soon once I have more free time...
In the mean time, I will put some work load over to my friend & model Andrei from Romania. I have know "Andrei" for quite sometime now. You all might remember him from my work in Turkey couple of month ago.. I’m sure you all remember him,

Good looking & very down to earth model !

Also, my friend Andrei. Is not just a model..... He is a blogger too. Just like me ;)
Check out his website and blogsite and get inspired....

CLICK LINK BELOW:

ANDREI MODEL

Andrei Blogsite:

ANDREI MODEL BLOGSITE



The two UNIVERSAL PLAYER'S TOGETHER !



And this is for you Andrei:
Dude, send me some news about whats on wit you Ladies and more.. ha ha ha...

Love ya brother and keep work ingthose studios & ladies......

Anyway Players. I’m out of here now. Got some ladies waiting for me uptown ;)

Cheers and have a great weekend.

UNIVERSAL PLAYER

P.S.

I'M DAMN HAPPY ABOUT THAT TAILAND HAS NOW FINALLY OPENED UP YOUTUBE.COM AND UNIVERSAL PLAYER FOR ITS COUNTRY MEMBERS.

HURRAY !