Wednesday, July 25, 2007

SHARING SOME OLD MEMORIES !

Dear Players,

I’m glad to have introduced my model and friend Colin to you all.
Thought I might share some photos from me and Colin together in Dubai and India 2 years back..
Except that, today I’ve been staying in the hotel room all day working on my online businesses and some proposal that needs to be presented to people. Chilling out now listening to Hernan Cattaneo.. Excellent Dj !

Love and peace,

UNIVERSAL PLAYER


Me , Bong, Aliya and Colin.. Bong is a close friend of mine since a few years back. He is well know in Dubai for bringing International top Dj's and setting up impeccable events.His copnay name is "PRIME VENTURE" for all of you who planning to setup and event in Dubai. 'Aliya', she use to be working with the Emirates Airline as a stewardess.. We always have a ball together, looking forward to see my friends again soon.




Colin, Me and Rifqa.. Rifqa is a makeup artist, working wiht 'MAC' Dubai.







COLIN & ME IN INDIA 2005.