Tuesday, June 05, 2007

TODAY I WILL LET MY work "VIDEOS AND PHOTOS" SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

Dear players,


QUITE BUSY NOW WITH WORK. TIME IS NOW 21.30 TUESDAY EVENING. TOMORROW IS A HOLIDAY IN KOREA, BUT OF COURSE NOT FOR ME. I'M SHOOTING AROUND 09.00 AM. OFF TO GYM NOW. HAVE A JOB FOR MEN'S HEALTH MAGAIZNE LATER ON THIS WEEK(FRIDAY). WANNA LOOK RIPPED SO I CAN GET THE COVER HOPEFULLY ;)

ALL I CAN SAY IS..MY BUSINESS PLANS ARE WORKING REALLY WELL AND EVERYTHING IS STARTING TO TAKE SHAPE JUST THE WAY I WNAT THINGS TO BE.

HAVE SOME MORE GREAT NEWS TO TELL. I ALSO JUST RECENT GOT FEATURED ON THE MANLY WEBSITE. CLICK HERE HUNK DU JOUR FOR MORE.







CHEERS,

UNIVERSAL PLAYER




Casting for "WOMEN'S GOLF MAGAZINE". Here with the editor...


Back at the agency working on my projects as well scouting models for markets worldwide.


THE DAY AFTER !

Video shoot, continues from the week before. Its a six day shoot total.



Me with 'JIM' he is an painter/artist here in Korea. His work is mostly about jesus. Hopefully we have time to have 'JIM' paint me nude before I leave Korea. If we do get the chance, we will auction away the Painting on my blog to my "PLAYERS".



Me with femaile modell "Ola' from Poland.


Backstage on the set. Everyone is getting ready to shoot first scene.



I've told you 'PLAYERS before. Modeling isn't always easy or glamourous. BUT WHAT IS REALLY ?


This is called time management. Lately, sicne I'mw orking everyday 24/7 I don't have much free time for myself. So keeping myself fresh during these hard days of work. I take any chance I can to relax or improve ;)



TWO DAY AFTER THE VIDEO SHOOT(MONDAY) PHOTOSHOOT FOR G-MARKET.

G-market is a online website that sells clothes etc. Its the biggest in Korea. That's how interpreted it.
Here photos from Hair a& Maup studio. Its one of koreas most popular place. Famous actresses and actors come here. I actually bumped in to a famous korean actress here. But didn't bother flirting wiht her. Maybe next time ;)












I love my job... Being pampered is one of my favourite things.


Time for make up again...




Getting my clothes for the shoot. All set to go...


Working the camera with photographer. The photographer was really nice to shoot with. Good sense for fashion photography.The pictures will turn out absolutely faboulous. They have a truck load of great photos fom this shoot to choose from ;) Here are some photos from Backstage. The concept for this shoot was 'PAPARAZZI". I'm suppose to PLAY a celebrity like I am. There are photograpHERS capturIng ME in different moments. COOL HUH !












































Lunch brake ! Day's liket hese are the ones I enjoy the most. Client trated me more then well...


Back to the shoot again. But this time in the park. Had about 15 outfits If I can remember right. Whatever ! I had a lot of fun and can't wait to see the photos.




Changing location to showroom of the car "infiniti".. Time to suit up..
























After work finished. Two casting and two babes to end this great day ;)
One for underwear catalogue second for Magazine shoot.