Friday, June 08, 2007

NO TIME TO SLEEP, ONLY WORK WORK WORK ;)

Dear Players,

Time is now 01.55 am Saturday morning.

Just finished everything for my blog, finally. Pfff..
Been working all day since early morning for two magazine shoot. Both was for Men’s health Magazine Korea.
After shooting finished, I had two casting s to attend before I was able to finally come home for a 5 minutes brake and some late dinner then off to fitness until 22.30 Pm.
Got home took myself a nice shower, prepared some nice healthy salad. Before returning back to internet and my bsuiness projects, blog etc, that needs to upload.

Need to wake up in 2.30 hour for another shoot. Hair & make up will be in a studio or Harir salon something. This shoot is for location, Don’t know the exact place yet, but I’ll hope its something good.
At this moment my schedule is pretty tight as it is, but tomorrow I’m squeezing something more to my schedule everyday.
I’m starting yoga lessons tomorrow, as an extensions to my workout program. I guess it will be very useful as well for relaxation between the shoots, parties etc..
Moment to breath and replenish my beautiful soul...
Have a great weekend to you “PLAYERS”. Have a blast !

OH, SHIT ! I still have laundry that needs to be hanged up to dry. FUCK ;)

Cheers,

UNIVERSAL PLAYER

SHOOTING FOR MEN MAGAZINE "MEN'S HEALTH".




There is not much to add for today shoot. Everything went well. A little bit anjoyed with how the first photographer worked, othewise everythings good.