Tuesday, June 12, 2007

BACK TO BUSINESS !

Dear Players,

Hope you had a great start on this beautiful new week.

I sure did. Been a bit busy with some of my ladies for the past couple of day’s. Been taking ome time of from the blogging and everything in the fashion. It was a brake I really needed. Feel’s good to be back though. I hope you all " Universal Players" didn't miss me to much ;)
Today I did some casting for a shoot that will go down tomorrow(Wdnesday). Its for a bridal wear shoot with my roommate ‘Anna:” Call time at 07.00 Am. Time is now 3.30 Am. Time to hit the bed, after kissing my sweet lady goodnight ;) heee. UNIVERSAL PLAYER STYLE BABY ;)

Cheers,

UNIVERSAL PLAYER



I'm glad to announce my new fansite. That one of my fan and new friend 'Ric" has created. I thank him for the idea and work he has put down to make this site happen. "Just for me and all of you 'Players". UNIVERSAL PLAYER FAMILY ;)

We all sending 'Ric" a big hug and thanks from all of us ;) More power and love to all "Universal Players" around the world..

CHECK OUT THE SITE.

PATRICK RIBBSAETER FANSITE

PLEASE WELCOME TO LEAVE A MESSAGE, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT ON PATRICK RIBBSAETER GUESTBOOK.

YOU 'PLAYERS' CAN CHECK OUT RIC'S MYSPACE PAGE. CLICK THIS LINK FOR MORE.
RIC'S MYSPACE PAGE





With manager 'Young Kook" getting ready for casting..


Casting for Bridal wear, got the job. Will shoot it tomorrow(Wednesday) 07.00 Am.



Back at the agenyc 'Itsmodels". My manager "J D' has got himself a new puppy love to cuddle with ;)
Isn't this dog adorable ;)



Korea subaway. Going for shopping..



Inside korea subway train.. Not to much people...


The store where I bought my new 400 Gb External Hard drive..








My coffe for the day. Cold Mocha Frappucino.




KOrean food stands on the street. Most of them jhave delicious fod. Its a must try traveling to Korea ;)






My first Investment for the day. My laptop is full memory, from all the work I hve been doing lately. And it wont get less, for sure... This was a great bought..


My second Investment "Power of Now"..



LAST BUT NOT LEAST VIDEO MESSAGE ;) CHEERS.....