Friday, May 04, 2007

PHOTOSHOOT AND AGENCY PARTY !

Dear Players,

Haven’t been posting for couple of day’s now.
Been busy with a lot of work and fitness. I got the problem fixed with my camera finally. Had to buy a new memory card. The old one had been formated and couldn’t save the pictures after a full day. I guess I go to hard on my camera. ha ha ha..
So by this week, there will be more postings to come.
Yesterday we had party for male model “Angel’ from spain. The agency had set up a Barbeque for all the models and staff at “ITS MODELS”.
After the party we all went for Karaoke..
I have been having so much fun since I got to korea.
My gym is great, clients are great, food is great, jobs are coming in. My agency is great. The other male and female models are great as well.
Don’t have any complains about korea what so ever. I’m really enjoying every minute of my stay here in Korea.
Today, we (Paula, Anna, and a friend of paula “Michah”) are all going to a outdoor event “The world Dj festival” center of seoul area.
Its a three day party friday until monday morning. Should be fun. Will post some nice photos and videos...
I’m also happy to announce my new write up on the website “MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN”
Click this link MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN for more of my write up.



Cheers,

I have a party to catch now ;)

Have a great weekend to you...

Love,

UNIVERSAL PLAYER



Photoshoot for Jackets."Look Book"




Time for make up again ;)


And Hair


Shoes for the shoot



A bit tight, but we'll make them fit ;) A good model always find a way to get things done.




The client. Nice guy.. Very happy and energetic person.



Changing clothes. Had about 6-7 changes trhoughout the day. It was only half a day shoot "5 Hours".




THe guy from the production house. Can't remember his name. But he was very satisfied with my work.


Lunch "Dunkin Donuts" and who sad models don't EAT ? huh



Female model Anastacia from Russia. I was funny because I didn't recognize her at first. We actually meet eachother the first time in Athen 4 yeargs ago. Crazy small world we living in !




This proof how caring my modeling agency in korea are. I happen to cut my finger in the metal stairs. Manager"Young Kook" even help out to clean my woond. GO "ITS MODELS" korea. I always make the best decisions of what people to work with. AMEN!


Had some free time while waiting for "Anastacia" to do her photos. Borrowed a wig and joke around a bit with everyone. THis job is to much fun ;)



Later that evening(Thursday). My agency had prepared a small party for male model "Angel" who is leaving today(friday) back to spain.


Manager "Taehee" is throwing up the barbeque for everyone.


Drinks fo the night. Korean vodka and beer.


Manager "Kun" excited to party ;)


Me with "Angel". SALUD and see you again soon brother ;)



CHEERS FROM KOREA !!!!!!


Angel , Anna and me..


Me with "JD" Director of "ITs models Korea" and "Angel"


Me with Female model Paula from Brazil.


Everyone gathered around the barbeque. Such a great atmosphere we had this night. Good memories that will last me for ever.

Manger "Taehee" gets a kiss from Paula.


Both managers "Taehee" and "Young Kook"


On the roof top they have a boxing ball for anger managemet. hee Noo , just joking...



Acting out !


WACK !!!


KA BOOOOMMM !!! HA HA HA HA...


The alcohol is starting to hit in on all of us. Just look at "J D" and "Paula" ha ha ha..


Look at these three Heroes as well ;)


Time to leave for Karaoke.









Our booker "Jessica" passed out. To much vodka for her...


"Patrick & Young Kook: Ohhh laaa la la la.. Sing with me baby" la la la la


What up with "Young Kook" ha ha ha... I think he likes the lamp ;)


Posing outside Karaoke bar with Manager "Young Kook". We are so drunk here. hahaha.


Alone in the cab to another club. THE OTHER MODELS COULDN'T KEEP UP. OR THEY WHERE SMART TO GO HOME, HA HA HA....


Here are two photos I was able to get from tuesday photoshoot. Its a raw file still and needs to be photoshop alot.