Friday, May 25, 2007

HAPPY 30 TH BIRTHDAY "RENATE" (BEST SISTER EVER)

Dear Players,

Today not much time for blogging. Been busy with work all night and day. Just got off the gym and there’s a new place opened up in Town. My model friend “Adam” invited me to join them for a drink and check out the new place..
But thats not why I’m posting today.
Todays post goes out for my beautiful and lovely BIG sister “Renate”. She is turning 30 years old today > So this day I dedicate all my love for her ,and only her.
HAPPY 30 TH BIRTHDAY !
LOVE YOU ALWAYS , AND WISH I COULD CELEBRATE THSI SPECIAL DAY TOGETHER. SAY HI TO FAMIL AND THE KIDS.
My sister lives in Hamburg(Germany) with her husband “alex” and their two daughters. Two beautiful ladies they will be when growing up I’m sure. Like the rest of my family ;)
Here are some photos from her wedding many years ago in germany, she still is beautiful, if not even better then today ;)

IN FACT, EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY HAS BEEN A MODEL BEFORE.

Cheers,

UNIVERSAL PLAYER









ME AND MY SISTER, AS KIDS. HEEE....