Tuesday, April 03, 2007

TUESDAY EVENING 22.30

Dear Players,



Its Tuesday evening 19.50 PM.
Been out for one call back today very far outside Istanbul. It was a very nice scenery on the way to see the client. The job is for underwear catalog this coming saturday. I will be shooting with 18 year old female model “Carol” from Brazil. Carol has been in Turkey for about 6 month now. I’ve never worked or met Carol before. Today was my first time. She’s seems to be a very nice person. I’m sure our shoot on monday will be great, if the clothes are good. I like to work with other models because there is more interaction and chemistry between you need to express. So its always a challenge working with someone I’ve never worked with before. And I love challenges... I’m Aries ;) Never challenge a Aries, they will do anything to win... ANYTHING !
That’s why I guess so many people I’ve cum across have problem with Aries people (ME) but not always in a bad way..
Aries are to strong mentally so people tend to have problem following the fast pace Aries are living...


Here are Facts about the star sign Aries (ME). So you also have a better understanding for me. We don't want any complication's right ;)



Aries
The spring equinox, March 21, is the beginning of the new zodiacal year and Aries, the first sign, is therefore that of new beginnings. The young ram is adventurous, ambitious, impulsive, enthusiastic and full of energy. The Arian is a pioneer both in thought and action, very open to new ideas and a lover of freedom. They welcome challenges and will not be diverted from their purpose except by their own impatience, which will surface if they don't get quick results.
Aries subjects are courageous leaders with a genuine concern for those they command, being responsible people, it is rare that they will use their subordinates to obtain their own objectives as leaders, but occasionally it does happen. They do not make very good followers because they are too "take charge". They may be unwilling to obey or submit to directions for which they can see no reason, or with which they disagree. They are much concerned with self, both positively and negatively - self-reliant but also self centered (sometimes) and concerned with their own personal advancement and physical satisfaction. Their immense energy makes them aggressive and restless, argumentative occasionally, headstrong, quick tempered, easily offended and capable of holding grudges if they feel themselves affronted.
In your personal relationships Arians are frank, direct and candid, and make enthusiastic and generous friends. You are liable to have a high sex drive and make passionate but fastidious lovers. There is, however, a negative side to your associations with other people. You can easily be irritated by slowness or moderation in your companions and, though yourselves sensitive, ride roughshod over the sensitivities of others. The intensity of your sexual urges can drive you to promiscuity and a Don Juan-like counting of conquests of the opposite sex. It can also trick you into early unwise marriage which may end disastrously. Arians are highly devoted to their children, even to the point of laying down their own lives, so that they might live. You will not find a more defensive and loving parent in all the zodiac.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the part especially ” It can also trick you into early unwise marriage which may end disastrously”.
Ha ha ha ha... Doe’s that sound familiar to you”Players” ?
To me it really doe’s sound familiar... Hahaha... Sounds like what happen to my marriage 2 month ago.



So after casting had finished. The client dropped me off back at the model flat. Looking forward to do the shoot on Saturday.
Othewise except that.
This week I have corresponding with a agency in South Korea who want’s me over for work. But I’m not too sure If I will go. I have never been to S .Korea before. But it would be fun to check it out for a short period of time.This june-july I will go for the fashion week in Milan. At this moment its not much work happening here in Istanbul(Turkey). And most of the models are leaving from Turkey this week. So if I can settle a good deal with this agency. I might consider to go for 2 month stay and then direct after contract finished fly back to europe and Milan. At that time it will be summertime in europe. NICE ! All the beautiful ,Hot women will be out sunbathing them self in the hot steamy sun. And of course the UNIVERSAL PLAYER don’t want to miss all that fun ;) And I’m sure they don’t want to miss the UNIVERSAL PLAYER ;)

Short video from today ! Make sure you can hear the music on my videos..



------------------------------
Here is ‘MOTIVATION’ for this Tuesday !
What you think about, you bring about.
Whatever is impressed must be expressed. Whatever you think you bring about.
So be careful what you think. Never think about what you don't want. Don't talk about
things you don't want. Don't entertain ideas you don't want showing up on the canvass
of your life. Don't sit around gossiping, whining, complaining and groping like other
people. If you don't want it, don't think about it, talk about it, or anything, just put it
out of your mind. You have the ability to choose.
-------------------------------


Today I also received some new photos of mine I shoot 1 month ago with Turkish photographer “Cemil”. Its for a job called “PLUS NINE” None of these photos are retouched yet. The photographer gave me a lot of photos in raw file. I’m sure after the retouch has been done, this campaign will look awesome. If the client doesn’t get more customers from this Campaign, I would be very surprised.
Hope you ‘Players’ like it,much as I do ?
Off to gym now... Haley and Andreas are watching the soccer game today on television. Its Milano against Bayern Munchen playing in ‘Sansiro stadium’ in Milan(Italy). Haley Is holding on Milano and Andreas on Bayern Munchen.
Who is going to win the game ?

Photos from 'PLUS NINE CAMPAIGN'.
For those aspiring, professional models who are reading my blog. Please look at how I give differnt expressions and feel the camera. A good way to become skilled in front of the camera is to practice everyday in front of you mirrror. Get to know your body's potetials. No one else will do it for you..
















Cheers,

UNIVERSAL PLAYER