Friday, January 05, 2007

THURSDAY 4.01.07



Working by the pool together with my wife.
Sorting out where to place my models in the world.
Its though especially just right after New Year. Models are coming back from their Holidays & partys etc. And its difficult to get them going for work again.
Many time when having models on standby to leave for a country,they suddenly change their mind and want to go somewhere else.heee.
So working in the fashion Industry takes to be a strong person mentally.
Its funny because now I can see from the other side managing/taking care of models. Compare to before, when I was the one being managed or taken cared of. haha... I start to like my change... It kind of puts you in another status,and also the way people perceive you professionally.
Today I actually got a odd comment on my blog , someone saying something about me creating my own stickers and that my spelling more or less SUCKS.. And that Asia is for losers. Hahaha Obviously the PERSON havent followed my work ;)
The person who sad that is absolutley right.
My spelling sucks and so does my english. But I'm not a loser... Thats for sure. I'm the one who will be hiring this person in the near future.. You know what ???
It really shows though, that nobody is perfect. Not even ME... ;)
And that is what makes people so Beautiful......
Even more fun is that this person (leaving comments) is following my blog everyday. hahaha.....
Here is something that explains alot. ( This is a citation from one of my books ).

-NEARLY ALL RICH AND POWERFUL PEOPLE ARE NOT NOTABLY TALENTED,EDUCATED, CHARMING OR GOOD-LOOKING.
-THEY BECOME RICH AND POWERFUL BY WANTING TO BE RICH AND POWERFUL.
-YOUR VISION OF WHERE OR WHO YOU WANT TO BE IS THE GREATEST ASSET YOU HAVE.
-WITHOUT HAVING A GOAL ITS DIFFICULT TO SCORE.

This text under here is the comment posted from (The person). Please read carefully through the lines and try to grasp the persons writing.
----------------------------------------
-You need to learn how to spell!!... You also need to GET OVER YOURSELF!!... Really if you were the "true super model" you say you are, you would not have time for this blog or any of the other shit you do. Nore would you be in ASIA!!.. the "supermodels" are in Milan, Paris, NYC.. trust me, i have been in the industry a veryy long time. Asia is for those who cant make it big.
Please get overyouself!!...you are killing us all!
-----------------------------------------
Whats wrong with people,this person is insane.
You can see this is not a happy person and wont become successful at all.
So much anger inside, I really feel sad for this person.
Maybe I should sell the (The Person) one of my books ;)
Do you agree with me,please leave me your comment ?

If you(The person) see me next time around the world, in the same environment.. Be scared......
Because I will take your job . Be ready for that ;)
Peace,
Patrick