Thursday, November 30, 2006

off to Thailand......

two days ago, I left Singapore and landed in Thailand at 6.30 pm Bangkok time. Its not my first time to go,maybe my 8 th time or so. I use to do very well here in Thailand a s amodel. I became well know around the Thai people from various commericals and print jobs all over thailand.
Once landed I headed direct to the accomodation by taxi 40 min,where most of the modeling agencies place there models. Its called Rompo Mansion.
it is famous for its training of Thaiboxers in the basement of the house. And now for having models ;)
As soon as I had unpacked my luggage it was off to Chinatown for some sought after Tom yan Kung some Crab meat and fresh Shrimps. And to cool it off,I oder my self a Thai Local Beer" Singha beer". For those who have been to Thailand know what Im talking about ;) Yummy................
In the check-in of Thai Airways...
A bit dazed,didnt get much sleep the night before...

Killing some time by working on my business"modeling agency in India" ribbsaetermodels...

People have told me latley. That I look like Orlando bloom. So I found this Magazine with him on from pirates of Caribbiean. I mean,hes not bad looking guy. "BUT I DONT SEE ANY RESEMBLANCE"
Or what do you think ?

Waiting by the Immigration,grrrrr.. Hope I cget In. Because I met another ex-model in Singapore telling that I was banned from Thailand for some reason,and i dont know what he won by saying it.. But he couldnt tell me why ? I guess he was wrong..Haha There you go. Never listen to other peoplezz crap... Make your own...

My late dinner at China Town. Just check these pics and feel the taste watering in your mouth... Mmmmmmmm