Friday, June 04, 2010


MY POSTING TO UNIVERSAL PLAYER GROUP OM FACEBOOK.COM - IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP/click this link: HERE!!!

DEAR PLAYERS,

many of you wonder where I have been and why no updates have been sent out for long time... That's much because I was in prison recently in London for the past 7 month for something I didn't do. Its a long story..!!

You can read it all on my blog: www.ribbsaeter.blogspot.com

More updates will be posted regular on my progress here.

My trial is in JULY.. I have my hole case together now and going to win it.. But if sentenced I could get anything from minimum 3-10 years imprisonment.. Well, I hope you all cross your fingers for me.. JULY its - Round two to battle it out again!

Hope you all are well and keep strong and focus always on what you want and not what you don't want. I read a lot of good books in prison. If you have a chance there's one special book I'd like you to buy asap - "THE SUCCESS PRINCIPLES" By Author Jack Canfield.

You thank me later for referring it to you.. ;)

remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Every experience is a success if we learn how to deal with them. So go out there and don't be afraid to challenge yourself, if you fail you learn.. But there's nothing as a failure. FAILURE to me is when a person don't try to exceed their own self.

Haven't felt this good for the past 15 years as I do now.

Its a new me and a new beginning with the woman/soul mate of my life Cristina vargas.

If you feel like leaving me a comment, please do it on my wall on facebook, because I have 1500 New messages to clean up in my inbox. Thank you!

Best wishes,
Patrick