Sunday, June 06, 2010

Dear Players,

Sharing with you all some of my personal papers , ideas of businesses, my daily schedule, dreams and goals ahead of me, whilst in Custody At Wandsworth Prison. My mind never stop thinking about the future no matter where I am or what situation. Hope this personal papers will get to you to know me a bit better then before. I definitely gt to kow msyelf better after this experience, and it was quite rewarding in fact. Its not all over yet, but soon it is... It can go either way..




BBQ BUSINESS.



TRADE SHOW EVENT.


UNIVERSAL PLAYER NETWORK.



Charity TV Show.




101 THINGS. (of course this was my thoughts then, some of them have been changed or added with time).






This and much more papers , but unfortunately I don't have the time to upload it all here. Step by step ;)

Wish you all a great Sunday ahead.
Patrick