Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MEETING GENERAL MANAGER(MR KAIDA SAN) OF TOYOTA WORLDWIDE AND HIS TEAM. Talk business about their future project..


MEETING GENERAL MANAGER(MR KAIDA SAN) OF TOYOTA WORLDWIDE AND HIS TEAM. Talk business about their future project.. We also meet with thailands top designer and brand "Kunitar". The Team from Toyota Japan approached me , YES ME!
The hole team is great.. Ms Busaba from Foresight Outsourcing is like my second mother.. Christian Vlad is like my brother and the rest os like a family as well. All genius on their own way. They where the ones who created the I-MOBILE.
To be part of their future team and help team create the new concept car and more projects... They have already show me their business plan for the next coming 20 years.. Its amazing what they're planning.. One guy from the Team Christian Vlad, he is from romania. We clicked directly... Christian briefed us on waht the plans are as well for Bangkok and how impressed they wheer with my work, he tod me they seen almost every video fo mine on you RIBBSAETER ON YOUTUBE - CLICK HERE and they're planning to open a project outside the field of Toyota which will called like a creative lounge.. I couldn't believe this was happening, but it is.. Plans or their new creative lounge should be ready within a few month, august - september.. The team is already the opposite of what NASA is doing with rickets and science. This Weekend was a huge feat for me and a step forward for the rest of the world too. Where ever I go, I'll promise to bring the world as well and only to good spots.. Once I have more details about, I keep you all posted player... Cheers and be good and work hard for what u believe in..!!

In the bottom of this post you will find the I-MOBILE Mr Kaida San and his team created among several other projects.