Saturday, May 16, 2009

PHOTO OF MY PRECIOUS SON "UNIVERSE" Soon 3 month old..

UNIVERSE can make any dark day seem bright. I'm truly blessed... and love my girlfriend a lot.. She's the most amazing woman and support that I had so far and UNIVERSE makes life much more interesting.. Kisses and cuddling everyday.. ;)
The other day a friend called for UNIVERSE and asking him he was available for a modeling shoot.. How could I say no to that ;) So this coming week, we will know if UNIVERSE has his first modeling job or not... either way, I'm going to send out his photos to my modeling network and make him a star already..






Already UNIVERSE has started to gather a following of beautiful ladies.. ;)





Also last but not least.. My lovely girlfriend and mother of my child.. Kannika Chaiyasarn (LYNN). Kiss kiss...