Friday, October 24, 2008

SOMEONE JSUT MADE MY DAY MUCH BETTER!

TODAY I RECEIVED A E-MAIL FROM....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
hey Patrick
how are you?

i don't know if you remember, but i emailed you last year in october asking if you knew any agencies in los angeles, and you told me to check on jurgita.com.
thanks to you, i'm almost under contract with a management! i just wanted to thank you for your help and i appreciate it. you inspire me very much.

i wish your baby boy all the luck in the world.

thanks so much,
Zarminashka

-------------------------------------------------------------------


It really take so little for humans to appreciate each other and inspire each other.. I'm glad everything work out for Zarminashka and she emailed me with a thank you email. She made my day much better.. Karma ;)