Monday, October 13, 2008

MIXED PHOTOS FORM THIS MONTH PARTIES AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN !!!!


PHOTOS FROM MY EVENT WITH DJ WILD (PARIS) AT V9 SOFITEL BANGKOK(THAILAND). THIS EVENT I DO NOT WISH TO TALK ABOUT...


My personal Security "Alen' and door lady "Sandy".. Doing excellent job for the UNIVERSAL PLAYER!!


















The day after DJ wild at V9 / Sofitel. Its was time for Pool Party At Dream Hotel Bangkok. The day turned out beautiful, unfortunately the either couldn't keep sunny all day. It Started to hail rain around 3 Om in the afternoon, so many people start canceling the party.. Which is not good for the biz of course.. Just bad timing with everything..!!!































So since "Dj Wild" wasn't able to finish or should I say Start his Gig at te pool paty, I decided to set him up with another gig for
the coming week Wednesday.
I approached THE FORTE club and manager ChookChai and told him I wanted to host my party teher same evening. Actually 4405 Hours before opening.. Its was crazy and very challenging decision to make. But i did.. as they say, in business there is always risk involved.. Any big builder know that u need to lose in order to rise again and win the next battle.


































































Co-Hosting Fighting event in Pattaya with Super League Thailand.

My event company was to sort out the after party, which took place at FASHION CLUB in Pattaya. It was a roller coaster from beginning to the end. In the future the I'm planning to host my own RED CARPET fighting events and own fighters so I can have fully control of the event and my sponsors money and promotion.

ARRIVING LATE NIGHT TO PATTAYA. Meeting up with friends from bangkok who all took their time off to join the event.






The day after waking up. Together here with my girlfriend Lynn.
















BACK IN BANGKOK(THAILAND) AGAIN.

Meeting with friends on holiday from Dubai. My friend Naresh invited me and lynn to join their friend wedding. It was great fun for the 6 days they visited Bangkok.








IN BETWEEN THE PARTY, back home to cut some flyers for my party promotion. work never seems to end, if u want to reach the stars. And always try to the see new opportunities other missing.















GEARING UP FOR THE UNIVERSAL PLAYER party with DJ Shane @ THE FORTE CLUB in Bangkok.





















SATURDAY PARTY WITH DJ LEMAN from Germany on his one day stop in Bangkok(Thailand).









Dj Leman and girlfriend are leaving back home to Hong Kong.