Tuesday, August 05, 2008

BIG NEWS TO TELL YOU ALL...

Dear Players,

This might come as a shocked to all of you ;)

My girlfriend Lynn is pregnant and we are planning to keep it. We both are very happy about it and looking forward to the baby and becoming parents. My girlfriend just bought a lot of books about parenting and becoming a mother and myself reading websites and gathering information to become a daddy full time.. I have my business to of course.... But as much as possible.I want to give this child everything this world can offer and to do so. I need to work harder and more efficient from now on..
Two days ago we just got from Hospital and found out the baby is safe and sound and lynn will give birth next year around february... Right after Valentines day ;)

Here are some pictures of our baby in soon 3 month.. Time goes fast indeed and the baby grows with speed of light.
Which makes me realize how life passes us by without thinking of it.. This was a really good pleasure thinker.

Enjoy,
Hope you all are happy to..

CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.

CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.

CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.