Sunday, June 08, 2008

SHARING MY SCHEDULE WITH YOU ALL.

Dear Player,

Just sharing my last month schedule.. Its in fact much more busy then I have written down. The things is my time is so packed, sometimes I forget.. Hee, Not good.. ;)

Anyway, just so u guys get an idea of what my daily schedule look like.

This week I also started my fitness again after one year of being lazy. Feel great working out again and keeps me more wired and awake. Its good, but I need more sleep.. Somehow, It all comes together. My girlfriend Lynn is great. She has been supporting me since the beginning of our relationship. She never complains or give a bad face when I work or don't have time for her. This woman is the best support from any woman. Or maybe I was to stupid and selfish to not see the other support ??? hmmmmm.

p.S. Thanks Ron from Tokyo for showing love and respect towards my work and blog. And for all my other readers and fans. Love you all and thanks for inspiring me doing mroe each and everyday. Hope we can share all this joy together one day in the future"Live".

Cool, I have a meeting not to run for, Stay good and keep working it .

CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.



Best Regards,
Patrick