Monday, May 19, 2008

For the last month, Several of my friend from close by and internationally(Greece,Sweden,India) have come for visit in Thailand.

My good friend Nathan came to Bangkok on visit from phuket.. Always nice to see him... Here we are in Tapas Bar all together for a pre-party setup by Nathan.,

With my beautiful and supportive girlfriend"LYNN".



Taking alex to Gay bar in Bangkok Silom Soi 2. Alex was a bit surprised and shocked at first, but was ok with the hole thing.








My good and long time friends from Mumbai (India) on visit in Bangkok. I decided to take them out for some party as well before they where going back to India.



With my two good players "Homie & Alex"..


On my right side: Dilip Joshi(Onwer of Poison Club together with Dj Aqeel & Bling Club ) In Mumbai (India). On my far right side: Long time friend and good mait "Homie" LAdy in the middle is my friend P.Khun.









My long time friend "Philip" from Sweden on visit. Whom I became friend with during the time I was living in Barcelona (Spain) year 2000-2002.


From far left: Dennis from(Greece), My good friend Philip, Susan from Sweden, Thana my friend from Bangkok, Alex & me..







With Miss Thailand Cindy B. All the boys look so happy huh ;) ha ha ha.. Welcome to thailand..





My good friend "Anton" from The Philippines came over for the Cartier event. good to see him again as well. This month have been great, seeing so many old friends of mine in the same time almost, and couple of more friend are coming to bangkok within this month and the next one..









These are the four players who are going to make BANGKOK GO CRAZY !



I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD TN SEE MY OLD FRIENDS AND LOOKING FORWARD AS WELL TO SEE MY FAMILY. WHICH BEEN AGES AGO..