Saturday, May 03, 2008



MORE RIBBSAETER FOUNDATION NEWS.

This is from a email i just received today and will follow up on. I'm always glad to hear I could be of use to help other people in need.

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Patrick,
Thanks for adding me as ur friend on Facebook. I can see from your blog that you have a big heart made of Gold & soft too.
I want to wish you a belated Happy Birthday too.
As we all know you are one of the top class people connected to most influential people in society today. Is there any chance for you to help me with our non-profit which supports charity work for poor & needy people of rural India. One of my main projects is the annual cataract surgery camp (www.barsanaeyecamp.com) where we give vision to over 700 people every year who can't even afford a basic cataract surgery that costs like $90.
Joy Donnell spoke very highly about you & so i wanted to get in touch with you to see if you can help me in any ways. I am now based in Mumbai, India. Hope to hear from you.
Thanks,
Amol.

----------------------------
Share Your Care Inc.
PO Box 13353, Pittsburgh, PA 15243.
412-567-5225.
Web: www.barsanaeyecamp.com
----------------------------------------------------