Tuesday, April 08, 2008

UNIVERSAL PLAYER BIRTHDAY BASH PARTY 2 TH April.

Dear Players,

Just as I had mentiond eralier before my Birthday Party.
UNIVERSAL PLAYER presents Bangkok finest and TRAXX PARTY FULLY LOADED!
This was indeed the party of Bangkoks finest and who’s who..
A bit more then 300 Pax People Came to join my Birthday celebration and to show me some UNIVERSAL PLAYER love.. It was rock on already from the start at 21.00 Pm until 1.30 Am...
Many of Thailand top shots had come to see how the UNIVERSAL PLAYER do his parties. For the past two months its been the talk of the Town. A meet with new club owners, alcohol companies, Hoteliers, and was suppose to meet the big boss of Starwood Hotels. That meeting I put on hold though ;) hee.
Don’t want my night to spoil a golden opportunity like that while me being drunk and tired. I want to make the best impression of course.
Well, I guess you al now I’m busy now. To all my dear friends, family, fans.supporters and exclusive sponsors. Thanks for being part and bringing light to my life. LOVE YOU ALL !
UNIVERSAL PLAYER

ENJOY THE PICTURES.
Photography by Jade @ www.thaicatwalk.com
Alcohol "Belvedere Vodka & Grand Marnier" from
Mr K.Tee @ www.Diageo.com