Friday, April 04, 2008

TV-COMMERCIAL SHOOT IN PATTAYA.

Tv-commercial shooting for the Thai Goverment.
The job came from my friend and casting director Eddie. The budget for this job is something I wouldn't do in my normal jobs. This job was more about helping out my friend Eddie who was in need of a model that looked like me. During this shoot, there was couple of takes they wanted me to do, which involved risking my life. I told them I'm not going to do it, since Ambulance, Medical staff and insurance has not been organized in advance and on stand by. Risks means of course more payment.. The problem was everything was not discussed before hand properly... Never do jobs because the client as k you to do it. Make sure everything is on paper/contract before taking on assignments. There's was not problem we still continued the shoot that day until late evening...
Feamle model included in the shoot with me is Alexandra M.












Acting out funny for the camera, before take.
















LATER DINNER AROUND 11.30 PM BEFORE GOING TO BED AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT DAY SHOOTING.






THE SECOND DAY SHOOTING AT PATTAYA.













Taking off with Alex. The owner of the airfield got a bit worried.. heee. I like being naughty..




Commercial shoot continue at at the Famous drag queen "Tiffany show".








New Location again.