Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BEEN RECEIVING GREAT EMAILS FROM PEOPLE LATELY. HERE'S ONE!

Dear Patrick,

I've been visiting Universal Player for a few months, mostly because I'm interested in seeing how you are establishing your brand. I see now that you've expanded to Ribbsaeter Production. Congratulations. You are extremely enterprising.

To give some insight into me, I own a Beverly Hills-based PR firm named 720 PR and I own a film production company called Opulent Pictures. 720 uses PR to help further brands and keep brands fiscal.

I've worked with a wide range of global corporations like Coca Cola, Intel, Mercedes/Maybach, Cadillac, and so on. So, I'm always happy to find some one who understands branding and conducts business with brand in mind.

Do you have any plans to do more in the states?

Either way, I'd like to stay in touch with you. Also, thanks for turning me on to the Alila!

All the best,

Joy