Sunday, January 13, 2008

WET & WILD POOL PARTY BANGKOK 12 TH JANUARY. GREAT SUCCESS!




Dear Players.

So finally my party is over for this time. I don’t want it to be over. But always the good things has to come to a end. But only for a short moment. Already planning my next event...
The party at Dream Hotel was a great success from beginning to end. I’ve learned a lot during the way and meet some really great people, I always will keep in touch with.
The hours before the party was going to start, I was working until late night on the Setup of Dj equipment. Got home around 05.30 am to cool down for about 2 hours before it was time to head back to Dream Hotel for the final setup.
At this time I was quite tired but excited about the event. Everything started great. There was Dance competitions, limbo contest, singing contest and just a lot of fun. All personal at the Dream hotel, to Dj Center where very helpful with everything.. Without them tis event would never had happened.

SO MY SPECIAL THANKS GOES OUT TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HELP ME & P NUENG MAKING THIS EVENT UNFORGETTABLE.
Thanks to all staff at Dream Hotel Bangkok.

Thanks to all great Sponsors who came in and did their thing.

1. ”ZATO SAKE DRINK”
2. “CHANG BEER”
3. “SMIRNOFF ICE”
4. “JOHNNY WALKER”
5. “CHIROFIT”
6. “DJ-CENTER THAILAND”
7. “PLAYBOY LINGERE”
8. “AVATAR SPA”
9. “GAZEBO”
10. "www.bangkokrecorder.com"
11. "www.bangkokspin.com"
12. "Bangkok Post " Guru Magazine"
12. "Bangkok !01 Magazine'
13. "BK Magazine"
14. "Big Chillie Bangkok "
15. "www.thaicatwalk.com"















-LOOKING FORWARD TO BE WORKING WITH YOU ALL AGAIN SOON.

MY SPECIAL THANKS ALOS GORS TO ALL UNIVERSAL PLAYER WHO SHOWED UP AT THE PARTY AND MADE IT TO A BLAST ;)
The feedback from people has been great, even though we where short of people. But as the saying goes ’Its not the quantity its the quality”. And this party had quality even god could only dream about.
My thanks also goes out to Dj Tom for helping me out braking the fear of hosting(Mc). Tom got me relaxed and set for the party. I owe him big time. My thanks also goes to Alex who has been performing a excellent job with the Dj ing. Without him this event would have been possible as well. Thanks also to the other 2 days for putting on a show.

This is just the beginning of something major. My party is going to be a tour around the world if possible. Im hoping for that. And if you in town, I would love ypu to join me on this rare trip as we UNIVERSAL PLAYER only know how to.
I had a video to post as well unfortunately somehow, there’s one video from the camera I cant download with is the best one. So I the video is going to be a bit shorter then I had wanted. But hey, we make a even longer video for my next party AIT !
Cheers and hope you had a great weekend as well.

Patrick


OK, LET THE FUN BEGIN....


















PHOTO COURTESY Paul Cypert. U can contact him directly through me.











































































































Enter your email address:

Delivered by UNIVERSAL PLAYER