Monday, January 21, 2008

INSIGHT OF THE DAY !

Continued from last Monday:

Masterminding Principles

I begin every mastermind meeting by reading these eight mastermind principles:

I Release: I release myself to the MasterMind because I am strong when I have others to help me.

I Believe: I believe the combined intelligence of the MasterMind creates a wisdom far beyond my own.

I Understand: I understand that I will more easily create positive results in my life when I am open to looking at myself and my problems and opportunities from another's point of view.

I Decide: I decide to release my desire totally in trust to the MasterMind and I am open to accepting new possibilities.

I Forgive: I forgive myself for mistakes I have made. I also forgive others who have hurt me in the past so I can move into the future with a clean slate.

I Ask: I ask the MasterMind to hear what I really want; my goals, my dreams and my desires, and I hear my MasterMind partners supporting me in MY fulfillment.

I Accept: I know, relax, and accept; believing that the working power of the MasterMind will respond to my every need. I am grateful knowing this is so.

Dedication and Covenant

"I now have a covenant in which it is agreed that the MasterMind shall supply me with an abundance of all things necessary to live a success-filled and happy life. I dedicate myself to be of maximum service to God and my fellow human beings, to live in a manner that will set the highest example for others to follow and to remain an open channel of God's will. I go forth with a spirit of enthusiasm, excitement and expectancy."