Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEN PLAYERS !


Dear Player,

Do you miss me ??

Haven’t been posting for sometime now. Been quite busy with work 24/7.

Also had a incident the other day where, I hurt my hand and had difficulties to type. Its getting better now though after a few days of rest.

Just wanted to wish you UNIVERSAL PLAYERS a HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

Sitting down in the couch now, chatting with a friend. Later tonight I have a dinner party to attend at my friend house “Harry”.

Will be a quiet night for me "MAYBE" ;)

Also I have book three of my models for work in Singapore and Dubai.

Its male model "Luka" from Serbia and female models "Vicki & Veronica" from Hungary.

Luk will be traveling to Singapore on the 4 th November and the ladies to Dubai on the 2- 3 th.

We wish them a lot of prosperity on their trip.

LUKA E-CARD. CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.




VICKI K. E-CARD. CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.




VERONICA K. CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.



FOR BOOKINGS OR ENQUIRIES REGARDING >ribbsaetermodels

Please email patrick@ribbsaeter.com

Keep on Playa,

UNIVERSAL PLAYER