Sunday, September 09, 2007

SUNDAY EVENING POST !

Dear Players,



Its sunday evening in Bangkok(Thailand)...


Been inside all weekend for a change.. Feel’s great, but miss the party scene. Well, this is how it is when building business”BiG BUSINESS”...
My time online now its more or less 24/7 incorporated with some business meeting on and off... Pfff !

Feel’s great, always on the move forward with things...

My coffee boiler is running hot day and night.. Coffee keeps running out... My mind expands..and then. Booommmmmm !

I leave that to you figuring out ?

Yeah working hard I enjoy...
Working on getting some female models over to Bangkok(Thailand) and other countries in Asia now. I might get a new female model from New York to fly here by next week.. Still waiting for her to send me the snapshots...

Also got in touch with another agency in Dubai, to launch my models.. Currently working on the contract agreement... It will be great for this agency to work with me and me with them. Its mutual !

since I have my connexions in Dubai as well and could easily promote my models additional to the agency network..


-Today I would like to hank especially family ,friends, fans and supporters and women who have been standing under, on top and next to me.. I;m ever grateful !!!!

I know that you all are doing great and it feels good to hear from you every now and then....

It keeps me going the way I do ;)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND SOME SUPPORTER PHOTOS AS WELL. WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHO YOU ARE AND INVITE YOU TO THE COMMUNITY OF UNIVERSAL PLAYERS..

GET THAT CAMERA TO WORK FOR YOU NOW, NO POINT HAVEING IT SITTING AND WAITING BY THE DESK. MAKE USE OF IT NOW AND SEND ME A PHOTO
FOR MORE UNIVERSAL PLAYER SUPPORTERS PLEASE VISIT LINK:
RIBBFANS

RIBBFANS

RIBBFANS


I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO PLEASE YOU ALL WITH MY NEW BLOG SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



POSTINGS STILL TO COME.....


LOVE & RESPECT

UNIVERSAL PLAYER