Monday, September 10, 2007

OLD COMMERCIALS FROM 2002-2003....

MONDAY ! Frgot to post this vdieo earlier. TO DAMN TIRED.

This video is RAW and havent added any music to it...


Click on Photo to see my "Double A Paper" commercials and more...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Been working all night, time is now 08.00 am Tuesday morning. Will try to get soem sleep for 3 hours then wake up fresh and go for a meeting..

Tonight there is a Fashion Tv party I will attend. At koi club bangkkok. Its a hangout for models where they get free drinks and food. But I'm going there for that reason..

I go to these events to network for my business.. Its not often you meet people to make business with in these kinds of parties. Sometime you do and then it could be rsomething really good. So its always worth a try and if not. You always had agreat evening out with friends...

Ttoday there is suppose to be a special Guest arriving, from what a bird whispered in my ear yeaterdayy(Monday). Rumours are its the founder of Fashion Tv "Mr MIchel Adam". He's the founder of Fashion Tv Channel for thsoe who didn't know him....

Will see if I can throw him my bate / pitch and see if he hooks on it.. I'm sure there will be many people around chatting him up..

And I'm not starstruck at all, like most of the people are when seeing a well know face.. People freeze an cant act the agme anymore..

What else nothing much.. Working working, being boring person 24/7 in the couch... I defintely need a drink tonight and a lady to wake me up ;)

You will found out in the next posting ????????

Ciao.

UNIVERSAL PLAYER