Friday, July 13, 2007

JUST A SHORT UPDATE FROM BANGKOK(THAILAND).

Dear Players,

Just got off the pool and getting ready for a friend “Nathan” Barbeque party. Its been a great holiday so far..
Here are some photos...


My usual hide out in Bangkok(Thailand)


With my close gay friend "Mag". We have known each other for 5 years now. Great guy !



With and old friend "P Art'. Art is an actor and singer in Thailland..


Same evening, I bumped in to a friend of my ex-wife in 'BED SUPPER CLUB'. Can't remember her name, but she was at my wedding party in The philippines..


With "May & Anders'.



After a night out, the hunger always sets in..


Showing the Thai's, my skills in the kitchen..




The day after. Party again...



With swedish maits Madelene & Andreas at Luminous club..


'Annelie' from Sweden as well.

May mixed Swedish-Thai as well. It was a full fledge Swedish evening


OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............


MIKE ! YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT, DID YOU ;)


Mike & and me. Mike is Bartender at 'Koi' Club...





Here is some of my last work in Korea. It was for an Editorial "V magazine"...





Hmmm, I was surprised they did choose this pictures. I was ment to be a joke. But there you. Its always good to be extreme & creative. Why limit ourself's ;)


And which one is ME ????



P.S. Thanks to 'Marc Haltiner, Anne, and everyone leaving all the positive comments on my blog. It really shares me up, knowing I got you guys support ;)


Cheers and have a great weekend to you all ;)

UNIVERSAL PLAYER


.