Monday, December 18, 2006

Shooting Lips Magazine Bangkok (Thailand)


Breakfeast and Lunch. Sometime,junk food do come handy. Especially when out running and dont have that much time to eat a more lovley set of meal.
Hair & Makeup



Actually,this makeup artist ive been working with so many times in Thailand I cant remember how many. Anyway,I had a photo in my portfolio from a Motorola Print ad. I shoot long time ago in Bangkok. And it turns out she was the one doing makeup for the job.




Stylist Kun.Chade,me and photographer Kim




Ps: Today I recived pictures from my modeling Agency in Singapore. Work I did couple of month back for"Bridal Wear". The female model" Tatiana" I shoot with,she's the face of 'Alexander Mqueen' campaign worldwide. She was nice as a person and very professional to work with.
How do you like it ?